Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Happy Thanksgiving!🦃 We want to share our genuine appreciation to you - our guests. Without you, we would not be wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Retweet if you are excited for Grand Brewfest! 4 days! 🍻🍻 #GrandBrewfest #MinneostaBeer #grandviewlodge #gvlfun https://t.co/wfAdceAJcf 4 weeks ago
- To all Veterans 🇺🇸 past, present, and future, thank you for your sacrifice and service. We are forever grateful! .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Spacious, heated porch in this Fairway Pines unit = the perfect spot for entertaining with friends and family. 🥂🍽️ https://t.co/2jwFyFQSHX 1 month ago
- It's only Thursday, but why not celebrate with crab legs tonight. Only at CHAR Craft Steaks! Make your reservations… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago