Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Whose weekend ready? #gvlfun #gulllake #OnlyinMN #MemorialWeekend https://t.co/Yp06OEjc1D 1 hour ago
- 6/28 The Eagles Tribute by @FabArmadillos & Collective Unconscious, 7/19 Billy Joel/Elton John Tribute by Mick Ster… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We officially have our new sign up! Check out Grand Outfitters (formerly MV Bakers). We have boutique clothing, new… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- These venues are opening on Memorial Day weekend. RT if you are excited? ☀️ https://t.co/9KHYFEtEnB 6 days ago
- Check out Star Tribune's list of perfect Minnesota resorts. #OnlyinMN #gvlfun #bestmnresorts strib.mn/2IPjLc5 1 week ago