Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Why work anywhere else? • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Are you looking for a fun job with potential this Summer? Com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Congrats to the Darveaux Family! Winners of the 2-Night Spring Break Stay at Grand View Lodge, along with a $200 g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Last chance to get your Mardi Gras Weekend Package! Stay for Mask Making, speciality food items, Mardi Gras Horse-d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- All-New Skating Trail on the beautiful Gull Lake. Just for our guests! Don't forget your skates! https://t.co/nn5VNot0ev 4 months ago
- 🚨This just IN!🚨 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - WIN A FREE SPRING BREAK GETAWAY - - - - - - 🌴☀️- - - - - - - - En… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago