Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Embracing the fast-paced technology world! We now have a new mobile app! Read about it now: hotelmanagement.net/tech/minnesota… 13 hours ago
- Easter plans? Start a new tradition and stay with us! Lodging, Easter Brunch, Easter basket and egg decorating, Eas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We appreciate all of our wedding couples and those who voted for us! We are excited to be finalists in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Vote for Grand View Lodge in Conde Nast Traveler's 2019 Reader's Choice Awards! Vote now: bit.ly/19condenast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Spices, fish, and wine... a tasting tour with our knowledgeable culinary staff! 🍷🍽 #grandviewlodge #spiceyourlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago