Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- LOCATION CHANGE! Due to unplanned climatic changes, the Tribute Concert scheduled tomorrow will now be held at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @exploreminn: Happy #WorldEmojiDay to you! Can you name these #OnlyinMN places or things? 1.) 🐮💙👨🏻⛏🌲 2.) 🎢🍽🛍🇺🇸🎥 3.) 🍒🥄💙🐔🖼 4.) 🎡🍪🍡🐴🎟 5.… 1 day ago
- It's 🌎😀📅. Tell us with an emoji if this was your status for the day/evening how it'd make you feel...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We've got your Monday blues covered! Join us in Cru and try the Halibut with sweet chili soy, and grilled vegetable… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AmyPampusch: Swinging @Grand_ViewLodge. https://t.co/fUBiZN0uab 2 days ago