Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Exciting things to come! #GrandViewisGrowing brainerddispatch.com/business/touri… 2 days ago
- Family fun from our history! #throwbackthursday #tbt #makingmemories https://t.co/2Xm581Kznk 4 days ago
- Don't miss out on this awesome deal! Buy 2 nights and get 1 FREE! Check out the package now: bit.ly/18bestdeal 5 days ago
- This week we celebrate the rockstars who help us look our best every day. Thank you for your hard work and dedicati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Today, Grand View Lodge joins the nation honoring the victims who lost their lives 17 years ago. #NeverForget… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago