Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Distilled vendors! Buy tix now: bit.ly/distilledgrand… @BETvodka @CrookedWater @tattersallco @DashfireBitters… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Out with the old, in with the new - welcome CHAR Craft Steaks! Find out all about our new restaurant. Click the lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Our golf courses were nominated in the World Golf Awards as Minnesota's Best Golf Hotel for 2018. Be sure to vote f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our Mushroom Chicken Sandwich is your newest fav! Grilled portabella mushroom, asiago cheese, pesto mayonnaise on a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- KFAN Golf Opener package guests receive unlimited golf at The Pines & Preserve, complimentary range balls, and FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago