Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Our golf team is at the @MNGolfShow Stop by our booth and learn about our group golf giveaway! Details:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our golf crew will be there! Come check our booth, a special, and a giveaway drawing! twitter.com/MNGolfShow/sta… 1 week ago
- RT if you're excited to come stay and use our brand new facility NorthPark! OPENS IN MARCH! Book Spring Break packa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Have you voted for the MN Bride Awards Best of 2019 yet? bit.ly/19mnbride 2 weeks ago
- #ICYMI we were featured on @WCCO talking about or big culinary weekend coming up! Join us for our 7th annual de'Vin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago