Established in 1916, Grand View Lodge is designated as a National Historic Landmark and offers a 90-year tradition of fine hospitality and warmth. Situated on the shores of magnificent Gull Lake, Grand View Lodge is nestled among the pines and offers an ideal Northern Minnesota destination for social and business gatherings. Grand View Lodge offers luxury accommodations, a medley of dining options, world class recreation & spa, and the warm informality of hospitality at its finest. Located on beautiful Gull Lake in Nisswa, Minnesota, north of Brainerd; two and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis. Nearby attractions include shopping, world-class golf, horseback riding, hiking, biking, The Paul Bunyan Trail (100 miles of paved biking trail). Brainerd Airport 19 mi/ 30 km, 20 minutes.
- Land of the free, because of the brave! Happy 4th of July!🇺🇸 https://t.co/IQtE7LRQqy 2 weeks ago
- North officially opens for overnight guests TODAY!🛎 Check out the amazing photos produced by Graddy Photography. graddycommercial.com/recentwork/201… 2 weeks ago
- ‼️LOCATION CHANGE‼️ Due to unplanned climatic changes, the Summer Concert Series tonight will now be held at the GU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- A new way to experience luxury at Grand View Lodge. Read about our new hotel, Brew (the18-hour bar), meeting spaces… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We are honored to be featured in @TCBmag June issue of unique venues for business events! Check out our resort alon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago